Developer Expression of Interest – Multiple Fellowships
Note on hiring: We actively seek applications from women, non-binary, and Black, Indigenous, People of Colour and others belonging to underrepresented groups in the tech industry.
We’re looking for expressions of interest from developers with skills in front-end, backend and/or data science for a variety of roles we will have starting soon as part of our Fellowship program.
The Code for Australia Fellowship is a full-time, paid program for experienced technologists and designers. Cross-functional teams are embedded into government agencies to develop digital tools which help deliver key public services to those who need it most.
We have multiple 6 month remote Fellowships due to start at the end of this year/early 2021, with salaries ranging from $90,000-$100,000 per annum prorated incl. super. Roles are open to everyone with the right to work in Australia and applicants can be based anywhere across Australia.
Upcoming Fellowships Include:
– Building digital services to support citizens and businesses using the “Rules as Code” concept
– Redeveloping a native mobile application that supports identity management
– Creating an open data platform to improve recruitment outcomes in regional areas
We’re looking for developers who are:
– Looking to broaden their experience
– Comfortable jumping into new frameworks and technologies
– Open source advocates
– Able to communicate their work and decision making, including to non-technical stakeholders
– Interested or experienced in Human Centred Design and Agile ways of working
– Team orientated and comfortable with remote working in a distributed, self-managed team
If you’re ready to express your interest, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. If you’re not sure if you have the right experience, we encourage you to apply anyway and we can discuss it together.
We actively seek applications from women, non-binary, and Black, Indigenous, People of Colour and others belonging to underrepresented groups in the tech industry.
– Irina Anastasiu, Fellow, Moreton Bay Regional Council
Stay Up to Date
We're based in Melbourne, on the traditional lands of the Woiwurrung and Boon Wurrung peoples of the Kulin nation.
We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded and pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging across Australia.