Developer – Expression of Interest
Note on hiring: We actively seek applications from women, non-binary, and Black, Indigenous, People of Colour and others belonging to underrepresented groups in the tech industry.
We’re looking for developers with skills in front-end, backend and/or data science for a variety of roles in 2021 as part of our Fellowship program.
The Code for Australia Fellowship is a full-time, paid program for experienced technologists and designers. Cross-functional teams are embedded into government agencies to develop digital tools which help deliver key public services to those who need it most.
We have multiple 6 month remote Fellowships due to start throughout 2021, with salaries of $100,000 per annum prorated incl. super. Roles are open to everyone with the right to work in Australia and applicants can be based anywhere across Australia.
We’re looking for developers who are:
– Looking to broaden their experience
– Comfortable jumping into new frameworks and technologies
– Open source advocates
– Able to communicate their work and decision making, including to non-technical stakeholders
– Interested or experienced in Human Centred Design and Agile ways of working
– Team orientated and comfortable with remote working in a distributed, self-managed team
If you’re ready to express your interest, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. If you’re not sure if you have the right experience, we encourage you to apply anyway and we can discuss it together.
We actively seek applications from women, non-binary, and Black, Indigenous, People of Colour and others belonging to underrepresented groups in the tech industry.
– Irina Anastasiu, Fellow, Moreton Bay Regional Council
Stay Up to Date
We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded and pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging across Australia.
As an organisation we benefit from the rich history of contributions that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders have made to the world.